The fees per term from September 2017 for the Autumn Term 2017, Spring Term 2018 and Summer Term 2018 are as follows:
|Subscribing to EYEE funding*||Not subscribing to EYEE funding|
Please contact the School Office for further information.
Years 1 & 2
Years 3 & 4
Years 5 & 6
Years 7 & 8
All fees include school lunches and after school clubs.
*Early Years Education Entitlement (EYEE)
Skippers Hill currently participates in the Government’s Early Years Free Entitlement Scheme, which provides a Nursery Education Grant. If you require further details please contact the School Office.
In order to follow government legislation, we have shown a fee for children subscribing to EYEE funding, who are entitled to up to 15 hours per week free of charge and a separate fee for children who are not subscribing.
The amount of EYEE funding is subject to change by East Sussex County Council
- An automatic sibling discount policy of 10% for all full paying families
- Scholarships, exhibitions and bursaries are always offered strictly subject to fees being paid by the due date.
- Late fees are automatically subject to costs at 3% per month. The school cannot be responsible for delays in the post, cheques left in a child's bag or for any other reason why the fees are not received by the school office on time.
- We reserve the right to re-assess the fee levels at any time between now and September 2018.
- Registration Fees and Deposit information can be found here.
Charges may apply for the school bus service, visits and any additional learning support.
For further information, please contact the School Office.