Please see details below of our fees per term. If you would like further information, please contact the School Office.
Nursery – (Monday to Friday all day – Term time only)
Years 1 & 2
Years 3 & 4
Years 5 & 6
Years 7 & 8
All fees include school lunches and all school clubs that are run by the teachers.
Early Years Education Entitlement (EYEE)
Skippers currently participates in the Government’s Early Years Free Entitlement Scheme, which provides a Nursery Education Grant. If you require further details please contact the School Office.
- We apply an automatic sibling discount policy of 10% for families.
- Scholarships and bursaries are always offered strictly subject to fees being paid by the due date.
- Late fees are automatically subject to interest at 3% per month. The school cannot be responsible for delays in the post, cheques left in a child’s bag or for any other reason why the fees are not received by the School Office on time.
- We reserve the right to re-assess the fee levels at any time between now and September 2023.
- Registration Fees and Deposit information can be found here.
Charges may apply for the school bus service, visits and any additional learning support.
School Insurance Policies
Fee Refund Scheme (optional)