Thank you for your interest in our Open Events.
Our next Open Event will be our regular Open Week which will take place during the week commencing 26th September 2021 when we will be hosting visiting prospective parents throughout the week.
During your visit you will have the opportunity to be shown around the school by our Headmaster Mr Phillip Makhouli, speak with current pupils and find out all about life at Skippers. You will also get the chance to chat with some of the Skippers team over a cup of coffee.
Pre-booking an appointment is essential as the number of tours available each day is limited.
Please call 01825 830 234 or email email@example.com to book your space.
Telephone: 01825 830 234
Scholarships to Skippers
If you are interested in scholarships, we currently have September 2022 scholarship places available which can be discussed with the team.
Choosing the Right School
If you would like some advice on choosing the best school for your child, here are some snippets from a blog about that all important decision:
- Match the school to the needs of your child, rather than the other way round.
- Choose a school that values sport, the performing arts and creative arts equally and gives all children the chance to develop in these areas.
- Academic results are vitally important but delve under the surface of published ‘results’; choose a school that values and promotes academic progress for all, whatever the children’s starting points.
- Look for a school that has high expectations but doesn’t place young children under too much pressure.
- Look for a school that will show what life is like on a normal school day and watch the children at work and in the playground.