Come to the Christmas Fayre!
Posted: 23rd November 2012
Come along and join in the fun at Skippers Hill’s Christmas Fayre on Saturday 1st December, from 10am – 12.30pm.
On offer will be:
• A wide variety of stalls offering great ideas for lovely Christmas presents
• Mulled wine and mince pies
• Games, competitions and activities
• Delicious food and drink for you to have in or take away
• Opportunities to support local businesses – cheeses, meats, homemade jams and chutneys and greetings cards
• Freshly baked cakes from the parents
• A miniature train ride
• Pony rides
• ….and of course, Santa in his festive Grotto, which will be situated just outside the gym
Get there early to see the choir perform Christmas carols at 10:15am.
The Christmas Raffle has some fantastic prizes this year! See the complete list of Christmas Raffle prizes here. The raffle will be drawn when the Fayre ends at 12:30pm. To make sure you’re in with a chance to get your hands on these brilliant prizes, purchase your raffle tickets now from Form Parents and JT’s Cafe. Tickets will also be available to purchase from FOSHA members at the gates on the day. Christmas Fayre brochures are also available to purchase, both now and at the Fayre.
Each class will be running their own stalls:
Reception: Name the Dog
Year 1: Duck Pond
Year 2: Chocolate Tombola
Year 3: Guess Where I Live
Year 4: Guess the Number of Lollies
Year 5: Bottle Tombola
Year 6: Card Game
Year 7: Hoopla
Year 8: Human Fruit Machine
We look forward to seeing you there!