Ensuring our website is accessible to all
The Skippers Hill website is designed to be accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability or type of internet browsing software.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text is left blank.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Our site has been tested in Internet Explorer, 7 and 8; Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera; on PC and Mac.
Our website has been built using valid XHTML and CSS, in accordance with W3C guidelines.
For the security of our staff and pupils we have disabled the "Right mouse click" function on images throughout the website. Images are not permitted to be downloaded or replicated in any form without prior consent.
If you have any problems using our site, please contact us, and we will do our best to help.