The Ethos of Skippers Hill
At Skippers, our school ethos is to provide an environment in which our children flourish, to recognise the needs and talents of each pupil and to facilitate the development of creative, intellectual, moral, physical and social competence.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Being a vibrantly happy and stimulating school
- Giving each child the opportunity to develop independence, self-confidence, self-discipline and self-esteem
- Helping to fulfil each pupil's individual potential
- Planning and delivering a broad, balanced curriculum which meets the needs of the individual within the developing requirements of our school and society
- Providing equal opportunities for all children
- Promoting positive links between Home and School
- Organising a range of activities where girls and boys can succeed and achieve a feel-good factor on which to build in whatever sphere, whether it be cultural, academic, musical or sporting
To find out more about Skippers, or to book a tour of the school, please contact the School Office.
Open Morning 09:30 - 11:30
"I have always thought of Skippers as my ‘second family’ as it was such a big part of my life, where I had great friends, good teachers and the best Headmaster ever!"
James Parker, former pupil