The Ethos of Skippers Hill
At Skippers, our school ethos is to enthuse, engage and empower each pupil so as to facilitate the development of their creative, intellectual, moral, physical and social competence in order for them to flourish.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Being a vibrantly happy and stimulating school in an enchanting setting which provides an environment in which our children blossom
- Giving each child the opportunity to develop independence, self-confidence, self-discipline and self-esteem, enabling them to become well-rounded, independent thinkers prepared to embrace all that life has to offer
- Helping to fulfil individual potential by recognising the needs and talents of each pupil
- Planning and delivering a broad, balanced and dynamic curriculum through creative and inspirational teaching in small classes
- Providing personalised learning tailored to each child
- Promoting positive links between Home and School
- Organising a range of activities where girls and boys can succeed and achieve a feel-good factor on which to build in whatever sphere, whether it be social, moral, academic, creative or physical
To find out more about Skippers, or to book a tour of the school, please contact the School Office.