Where individuality is cherished
At Skippers, we are committed to providing each and every pupil with a stimulating and supportive learning environment which celebrates their unique character and capabilities, allows them to be themselves and enables them to achieve to the best of their ability.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Being a vibrantly happy and stimulating school in an enchanting setting which provides an environment in which our children blossom
- Giving each child the opportunity to develop independence, self-confidence, self-discipline and self-esteem, enabling them to become well-rounded, independent thinkers prepared to embrace all that life has to offer
- Helping to fulfil individual potential by recognising the needs and talents of each pupil
- Planning and delivering a broad, balanced and dynamic curriculum through creative and inspirational teaching in small classes
- Providing personalised learning and support tailored to each individual
- Promoting positive links between Home and School
- Organising a range of activities where every individual can succeed and achieve a feel-good factor on which to build in whatever sphere, whether it be social, moral, academic, creative or physical
To find out more about Skippers, or to book a tour of the school, please contact the School Office.