Recent Developments at Skippers Hill
Skippers Hill has recently undergone a number of areas of development, as part of a two-year plan and £500K investment between 2014 and 2016.
Developments to the school facilities have included the following:
- Installation of an all-weather playing surface for outdoor sports teaching and matches:
- Improvements to outdoor tennis and netball courts
- Build of a new Performing Arts Room for music lessons and performance:
- Installation of a new wireless network to improve the school’s IT framework
- Refurbishment of the school swimming pool